Fluval 304 Advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not only was that not helpful, you started a new page with your useless post so that people are more likely to miss my question. At least you got another post under your belt, even if it served no purpose at all but to screw with my thread. :roll:

OceanMist said:
It's true though, IMO

What's true? That your advice for a dirty filter is to go out and buy a different one? Doesn't your magical filter get dirty?

Tony.. I cant remember what the diamiter is on the intake of the 304.. actually I wouldnt know but if I racked my brain I might come up with the diamiter on the 303..LOL yea.. oldtimmeridus...LOL :mrgreen: Im thinking it would help to know for picking out the pre-filter.. if your using non-standard tubing you might look into measuring it... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

BrianNY.. are they talking about the outer diameter of your filters intake when they give a measurement on that site? TIA

that site being....
http://www.jehmco.com/PRODUCTS_/FILTRATION/Hydro-Sponge_Filters/pre-filthydro-sponge_filters.html

Looking it seems that the part number HS-PF-FM3 "Hydo filter max III" has all of the adapters.. I think that the 304 would have a 3/4" outer diamiter but it should come with a 1/2 inch addapter according to the info given.. but thats a educated guess.. the refills would be H-IIIR "Hydo-3 replacement sponge"
BrainNY.. your input???

I buy the PF 90, and they do come with 1/2 inch adapters. Now that I think of it, I'm using this one model on every filter. Fluvals, Eheims, Renas, and Penguins. That would make it universal. LOL

Back
Top Bottom