fluval aquaclear 10-30

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sisserydoo

Aquarium Advice Freak
My AMAZING husband bought me a new 25 gallon tank with a stand and heater and filter for Valentine's day! Am I the luckiest woman on earth or what! Due to my busy schedule I probably won't be able to set it up for at least a month. The filter he bought is this http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00020SVDG/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1360856694&sr=8-1&pi=SL75 which I've never used before. Has anyone used this, and what do you think of it?

AquaClears are great HOB filters .. that one will be more than up to the task for a 25gal depending on what you stock with it. Stock with low bio-loads it'll work, stock with larger bio-loads like goldfish for example it's better to go with a slightly larger filter like the AC-50 or run another a second AC-30

I run two AC-70's on my 75gal ... I prefer running two filters on that tank in case one dies.

heater

So this heater, a fluval, not sure exactly which one, has a min and max water line marked on it. I really want to push it down under the water line. Has anyone done that and had any trouble after? It sticks out at a funny angle right now because of the top edge of the tank.

Back
Top Bottom