Fluval G3 ??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have the g6 and love it. I got it from amazon as one of their lightning deals. I can't remember how much it was but in my opinion it was worth it. Very easy to clean and replace media. The digital screen is the best part. You can set reminders to change your media and clean. As well as alerts of high or low salinity and temp. Great little machine in my book!

Nice! I have a 40 gallon breeder. The G3 would be enough right? Do you have to buy those media canister things a lot? They're kind of expensive

Nice! I have a 40 gallon breeder. The G3 would be enough right? Do you have to buy those media canister things a lot? They're kind of expensive

The g3 should work for a 40b. I haven't replaced any of the canisters and I've had the filter for a year. That being said I am considering changing my pre filter canister soon just because of how long I've had it. I take both canisters out and clean them every time I do a water change. I change the media every month.

That's great! I have a chance to get a slightly used one for a real good price. I think I'm gonna go for it!

Back
Top Bottom