Fluval owners - help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

I have been looking for a replacement for the big sponge on my 304 filter. I can find the two little sponges on the back of the "sponge part" everywhere, but not the one big one that goes in front. Where do you get replacements?

If you don't have a fluval you probably have no idea what I'm talking about, but hopefully it at least made sense to 304 owners. Thanks!

I got mine from bigalsonline. The thing is they should last for at least a year. Using a sponge prefilter will keep large particulate matter from entering the cannister and prolong the life of your filter. :wink:

I use a 404, and the sponge prefilter rack holds two long rectangular sponges on each side. Since I own three 404's, I bought some extra sponges when I ordered. I figure that in the life of three filters, I will use them up.

Looking at the schematic for the 304, it looks identicle in design if not in size. No?

Oh- got them at bigal's and petsolutions.com

Check the owner's manual first. There are references that could be made here that are not the same as the manufacturer's nonmenclature. Could lead to confusion.

Back
Top Bottom