fuge light

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes. I'd suggest a 10K daylight bulb. You don't need much light to grow macro in a fuge.

I am assuming your speaking of the Jalli 13w PC fixture (only fixture I know of that is 13 watts). Take a look at the Coralife Mini (2 x 9w) as well.

I have a 10g cheap-o tank sectioned off for a fuge which is about 5-6 gallons operating capacity. I just got the 2x9w coralife off of ebay that ASpec is referring to with a 10k/03actinic 33.00 to my door today. Let me tell you, this thing is super cool! Small, pretty heavy/sturdy design and looks cool too. Not too bright for my 4 different types of macro algea trimmings I got from a friend. Overall a great buy and I HIGHLY recommend. Let me know if you need this guys name and I can PM you... he may have some others. BTW, it had an orange price tag sticker of 41.00.... what a steal! I am also sure that Darin with CaptiveReefs has some types in stock too... check with him first. I would pick customer service over a blind buy any day... his customer service is unmatched. I fear that sometimes I talk his head off :D But, just so happened I had 36.00 burning a hole in my paypal account and figured I would blow it on ebay. HTH RBarb :)

This is a tank that i built out of acrylic(9" X 13"X 12"). It will be housed in a cabinet over my tank. I am looking for a light that is ok to put in a cabinet or canopy. Will the coralife light work in an enclosure or can i get a retro kit???

Richard

Back
Top Bottom