Fuge light (coralife)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Convict2161

Aquarium Advice Addict
What watt bulb would you suggest? I'm thinking a lower watt bulb like 40?

Oh and it's for the window on the back of my bio cube where my chaeto is.

Oh, I get it now. lol Where are you gonna clamp it? I use the jbj led nano light. It's very nice and has magnet to keep it in place.

carey said:
Oh, I get it now. lol Where are you gonna clamp it? I use the jbj led nano light. It's very nice and has magnet to keep it in place.

I was gonna rig something up, maybe a little shelf off the stand an then clamp it or maybe just go with the jbj one. Which chamber do you put the magnet in? I read that you don't put it in 2 so I'm thinking 1?

This Coralife light is horrible!! 3 in a very short time. I think 2 in 2 weeks. They just don't last. Reason I was getting these was a lot of the higher end fish stores in my area carry them. No chain stores but others do. No one carries the jbj. Either way I'm bringing it back to the guy again.

I have my fuge and media tray in the center compartment of my cube and the magnet attached to the back side of the fuge area, the clear part.

carey said:
I have my fuge and media tray in the center compartment of my cube and the magnet attached to the back side of the fuge area, the clear part.

I'm gonna look into that light or maybe just a simple DIY. I'll build a little shelf in the back of the stand and use a cone fixture they sell at the LFS. Maybe... Not sure yet but this bulb is garbage.

Back
Top Bottom