go my 75 gal!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andrewz00

Aquarium Advice FINatic
ok so many of you know my woes with keeping the 90 gallon due to weight... anyway.. i picked up a 75 gallon simply so i could use all my old eqpt/stand etc...

i thought i was going to be able to use the glass versa top, however my 90 gal did not have a center brace and the 75 gal does... its a All-Glass standard 75. do they make full glass covers that will fit of either side of the center brace?? if so, where can i get them?

Does the center brace keep the top you have from sitting flat? Is that the issue? I'm not sure Versa-top makes a 24"x18" top. They do make a 24x13, but not sure about one 18wide.

yeah the center brace at its highest point is flush with the top of the tank.... so if i sit the cover from the 90 gal on it, it acts like a see-saw

Interesting.

Ok, according to F&S's website, the 48x18 versa top appears to actually be 2 pieces to accommodate the center brace.

48" x 18" Versa-Top 75 / 90 gallon, requires center brace 2 - 22-1/8" x 14-1/4" panels

Back
Top Bottom