Good Australian regulators co2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bert2oo1

Aquarium Advice Addict
Looking to buy a good regulator here in Aus. I'm struggling to find any regs here and wondering if anyone knows any good Australian brands or ones that will fit Australian co2 threads? I know azoo' are pretty good but can't find any on eBay.
Any help would be great. Thanks

30g planted, 90g Oscar tank

Looking to buy a good regulator here in Aus. I'm struggling to find any regs here and wondering if anyone knows any good Australian brands or ones that will fit Australian co2 threads? I know azoo' are pretty good but can't find any on eBay.
Any help would be great. Thanks

Delapool is your man. Pm him if he doesn't swing by.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

So u can use home brew regulators and they work fine? I'd need adapters for a bubble counter and I'd imagine the hoses would be larger than your average aquarium ones wouldn't they?

I don't know to be honest mate. I'm not up on my co2 regulator. I got a regulator from co2art.co.uk and use the soda stream.

I don't know to be honest mate. I'm not up on my co2 regulator. I got a regulator from co2art.co.uk and use the soda stream.

Yea biggest thing seems to be the Aussie thread size, apparently adapters are hard to find to go from Aus to American too. Just don't want to drop over $400 and then it not fit and be running around 50 places trying to find an adapter lol

Back
Top Bottom