Good brand heater ???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wenty

Aquarium Advice Regular
Ok guys let the list begin unless there's only one.... 8O I have a 38 gal. I'm working on.

Just ordered my to filter systems today so need more toys to buy. :D

Thanks !!

visitherm with out question. had a problem once emailed them and they sent a new one right away.

The only reason not to get a Visi-Therm Stealth heater is if you are using a canister filter. In that case you should get a Hydor ETH inline heater.

The only reason not to get a Visi-Therm Stealth heater is if you are using a canister filter. In that case you should get a Hydor ETH inline heater.

I have CAN and HOB so Visi-Therm Stealth is use able. :)

supra, they arent madew to fit inline like the hydors and rena's are. they incoporate the heating element around a tube which is an intake tube and they just slide onto the heater, I think the rena one works on 1" hob uplift tubes.

You certainly can use a Stealth heater with a canister but it clutters up the tank less, and may be more effective as well, if you use a inline heater. I have Smartheaters on both of my Filstar canister filters and like they way they look and work.

Well I have a new 55 gal. All Glass Aquarium that came with a heater which seems to look good so I'll use that for now. It's made from All Glass so I don't know if anyone has had any issues with them or not.

If anyone objects let me know... lol. 8O

I've been very happy with my stealth. I used to have a glass heater and made the switch to the stealth, I'm not switching back any time soon. It's nice not to have to worry about cracking or breaking the glass when working in the tank. The price is not bad on the stealth if you decide to switch.

Not to takeover the thread or anything, I'm planning to get a cannister filter for my 20g... What size heater would be best and work with a canister?

Back
Top Bottom