Good deal????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ya its a coralife or an aquaticlife with 4 good bulbs. This is where the deal stands.
30 gal tank
Stand
Skimmer
Light
Live sand
2 free bangaii cardnelfish (free)
For 220... I didnt want his filter so he lowered the price

If it's all in good shape and the stand and all is nice I would for sure go look at it. If it's a coralife light then its a bit cheaper than the aquatic life one and they usually are CF fixtures so make sure you check that out.

$220 is kinda cutting it close as far as value. I've found the hardest part of my builds is always the stand. lol Especially for a 29g, lots of stands come in 24" and 36" and up but the 30" ones are kinda hard to come by near me.

In the end, it's what you think. When you see it if it's worth the money to YOU then it's a good deal. :)

Haha okay thanks for all of your help! But coult a 4 bulb coralife fixture sustain lots of corals?? Also i think the stand it nice, its brand new and its wood

If it's t5 you have a better selection of corals to choose from. If it's CF bulbs then you might run into some limitations.

A good stand is hard to find, specially one that you like. lol I've had to paint some of mine to get them to what I wanted.

Okay thank you! Haha i think the light is pretty good, i dont want to grow crazy corals anyway, just regular ones! Will a freshwater heater work in a salt water tank?

Ok so we checked out the tank today! Everything is in good condition and the light is veryy good so it will grow high end corals! I think we are going to buy it, the price is 220

Just sayin... I got my 20l/29g stands for $17 in the clearance isle at walmart. They're changing to a new stand or something, I got 2 from 2 different walmarts.

mfdrookie516 said:
Just sayin... I got my 20l/29g stands for $17 in the clearance isle at walmart. They're changing to a new stand or something, I got 2 from 2 different walmarts.

Ohh. That is a good deal!! But this tank comes with the stand, i think. Not sure if we could buy without it

Back
Top Bottom