Good Skimmer/Price?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The skimmer you linked to is a good 1. I would look into the NWB 200, which is the next size up.

I picked up a Octopus Extreme 200 from them about a week or so ago - they had the best pricing on the internet that I could find....

It cost me about $100 more than the one you linked to... I figured for an eventual reef tank, the Extreme 200 (which is going in a 120g w/ sump and fuge) would be sufficient.

I managed to find an online coupon by googling "aquacave coupons" and running down the list until I found one that worked... maybe you can save a few bucks like I did.

Wouldn't it be my luck though that the thing was on backorder - oh well - It's a good thing I'm not in a rush for it - still waiting on the guy to finish building/staining the stand.

was it the $239 price? I think that is the one I'm going to get. Didn't know it was on back order. I'm in no hurry either though. You should post some pics of your new skimmer and project so we can see it.

was it the $239 price? I think that is the one I'm going to get. Didn't know it was on back order. I'm in no hurry either though. You should post some pics of your new skimmer and project so we can see it.

Here is the one I picked up:
Reef Octopus Extreme 200 Protein Skimmer by CoralVue* - AquaCave

Like I said, I found an online coupon and got hooked up with free shipping on top of that...

I'd love to post some pics of it - as soon as my tank, stand, canopy, sump, lights, and skimmer show up ;)

I'm just now beginning to finish the purchasing phase... all the planning is done, now I just need everything to show up and some prep time.

Back
Top Bottom