Good T5 supplement to tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Beej1254

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Someone just posted this..it would fit my tank but does anyone think it'll benefit it?

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1453746519.451181.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I guess more details of my current setup would be nice

Right now I have 2 of the eBay 120watt led fixtures over my tank. They are only the white and blue led models. My tank is 2ft deep and he fixtures are probably a foot above the water surface at most. The lights work great and corals love them.

I was just kind of thinking adding T5 supplements to round out the color spectrums?

I guess more details of my current setup would be nice

Right now I have 2 of the eBay 120watt led fixtures over my tank. They are only the white and blue led models. My tank is 2ft deep and he fixtures are probably a foot above the water surface at most. The lights work great and corals love them.

I was just kind of thinking adding T5 supplements to round out the color spectrums?

Are you getting Sps growth with those eBay lights... Which ones are they

I am getting good growth from all my corals. I don't have many sps but my Birdsnest has taken off. I just recently got 2 pocillopora colony's and 2 frags which seem happy but it's only been a couple days.

I'm not sure of the exact model I have. I was told they are 120w LEDs with blue and white LEDs. I don't know much other then my corals grow under them.

Back
Top Bottom