Has someone ever built an aquarium??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jason7894561230 said:
Mind giving me a few gumballs?

Sure I have plenty and never chew it.... Hence the fish home... Lol

Thanks guys I hope it works too!! Mr limpet I have been wanting glofish... I'm thinking maybe a Betta ... Everyone on here seems to love them

There was a little water in the column but I didn't notice it until I splashed water everywhere I think It came from the money
Thingy lol! Here's the water I took out so almost 5 gallons I guess ?? I really want to do colored marbles but I already have some blue gravel I think I'll throw in

Attachments

• image-2058547722.jpg
    image-2058547722.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 182
  • image-4154215457.jpg
    image-4154215457.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 170
With plants and gravel... Eh

Attachments

• image-2496707891.jpg
    image-2496707891.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 174
Lookin good! I feel like you need some marble "gum balls" on top of the gravel, at least a few....

Also, do you think it's going to be possible to work some led's into the lid? That would make it look so much better...

Emclenaghan said:
Lookin good! I feel like you need some marble "gum balls" on top of the gravel, at least a few....

I was thinking about marbles but I already had the gravel !! Hopefully marbles are in my future :) led would be awesome... I thought about those led bubbles even... More than likely going to use a sponge filter so idk...

Yes I'm def NOT diggin the gravel... Looks like I know where my money will be going. Oh and guess what? My 2 ten gallons are cycled yippee!!!! So ill hopefully getting fish next for them

allaboutfish said:
You do have like 4 tanks you can get seaded material from

Thats true however I'm always afraid of spreading something evil!! Lol

That would suck!!!! I saw a beautiful Betta the other day.bit was a blue green color and kind of looked like a peacock with markings on it's body. I wanted it sooooo bad!!

Man I saw a green one today he was HUGE I've never seen one so big... I kinda would lime to have a white one now thanks to someone's thread ;)

I'm building an 880 gallon this winter. (first build) - - - on your gumball aquarium, make sure you have no exposed metal parts in the tank. you can coat them if you cant remove them with some kind of clear acrylic applicae.

for an additional tip which I think might look cool, find marbles that look like classic gumballs for your bottom of the tank.

It should be very very easy to convert this, if you havent already, and would look really cool, just make sure its in a stable place where it cant get accidentally knocked over...

Von Devilish said:
I'm building an 880 gallon this winter. (first build) - - - on your gumball aquarium, make sure you have no exposed metal parts in the tank. you can coat them if you cant remove them with some kind of clear acrylic applicae.

for an additional tip which I think might look cool, find marbles that look like classic gumballs for your bottom of the tank.

It should be very very easy to convert this, if you havent already, and would look really cool, just make sure its in a stable place where it cant get accidentally knocked over...

That's awesome!! Good luck with you build I would like to see it completed...
I think we got it. We just used the bowl and not the whole thing. I still
Wanted to use the rope lights:) I did find some really cool marbles online... They look just like gum... I'm still browsing filter/lights/heater options.

Back
Top Bottom