having trouble choosing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LittleParr

Aquarium Advice Activist
I am having trouble choosing between the following skimmers and it has been difficult getting some advice/reviews from the forum. I'm starting a 33-75g tank(haven't decided). Which of the following would members rate as the best and worst?
1. Aqua C Remora
2. Bak-Pak
3. Prizm
4. Via Aqua Multi Skimmer
5. Corallife Super Skimmer Needle Wheel

I have heard good things about the Aqua C Remora. A few ppl i talk to on here have told me it would work well for my 65gal. I have also heard good things about the coralife super skimmer. But on some reviews i read some ppl had trouble with it over flowing because they didnt change the settings. I havent heard anything about the other ones you listed.

I am a newbie and do not have a skimmer yet but im in between the two i just talked about. I think the aqua will do a surface skim?????? im not sure though.
The Coralife is a good skimmer from what i hear for the price. Hope this helped you out some :) Feel free to correct me if im wrong guys :):)

I have been advised and read a review that the Corallife supper skimmer is the best bang for your buck as a low cost skimmer. This is the one I have chose to go with.

Good Luck,
Brian

Back
Top Bottom