Heater Recommendations?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ebo Jager went out of business, and with it....my recommendation. Too bad, I love my Ebos. What are you heating at 300W? Would you be better off with 2 150W?

they still have them at bigals if anyones interested. i hope they still have one because i forgot to order it because i only have a 100 watts in my 29 gallon and im thinking about getting the ebo 200 watt to keep it at 10 watts per gallon.

and the ebos are cheap 2 :)

bobtrop said:
When did Ebo-Jager go out of business? Did anyone pick-up their products?

A couple of months ago, when custom sealife went out. No one has picked up their products to my knowledge.

I've actually been looking at tht exact model on ebay. Are there any apecific pros/cons to having a remote thermostat?

Thanks!

-J

Ebo will be back under a new manufaturer; susposedly better than before. For now i would stick with a vistherm.

I believe Eheim picked up Ebo, saw the add in some magazine I was leafing through at the bookstore about a week ago.

I second the reccomendation for the Via Aqua's. I'm using two of their stainless steel (Big Al's sells them as titanium) heaters and they keep the temp very steady. I'm rather clumsy so I like not having to worry about breaking them.

Back
Top Bottom