Heater wont stay on the wall??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Number1cookie

Aquarium Advice Activist
So I moved my heater the other day to put it closer to the filter, now the darn thing one stay stuck to the wall??!! Lol during the water change I just did I even dried the spot on the wall and the two suction cups and tried to stick it back on the wall again only for it to pop off hours later... So once a day I am sticking the heater back to the wall.

Any ideas on how to get it to stick (short of me pulling out the silicone and fixing it for good??!! Lol).

Take the suckers off the heater and put them in boiling water it makes them like new again

Take the suckers off the heater and put them in boiling water it makes them like new again

YOU ROCK!!! (Knock on wood) after dropping in boiling water for a few seconds it has stuck on the wall like a champ since last night!!! Thank you for your help!!!

Nice tip man, I nearly dumped a perfectly good internal filter, old but good, because I could find replacement sucker cups to fit it. Good job i'm a hoarder!!!!

Back
Top Bottom