Help canister filter died

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mom2reds

Aquarium Advice Addict
well got up this morning a nd went to check my tank and noticed that the water level was down about 2 inches from the top and that is when I figured out that my magnum 350 canister filter had stopped luckily I keep my filters in a rubber made bin so no water was on the floor but the bin was almost full. So I am going to replace the filte to day. I am pricing filters and one of them is the marineland 360, I have never heard of this filter so i was going to see what ya'll said about it.
I have a 100 gal tank and I have an enhiem 2217 and a fluval 305 running on it right now. The 305 is only on there tp get it seeded for a 55 gal that I plan to set up.

Thanks for any help. Tess

Thanks for the reply I went ahead and got the fuval 405. Keeping fingers crossed that it works as well as reported..

Hard to go wrong with the Fluval from what I've heard. I have a C-360 and love it too. Sorry for the loss but you wanted a new filter for Christmas, right?

Save yourself and get a Fluval FX5. You can keep the others running or use them on another tank, but you will never have to think about filtration again. I have used the Marineland C-series and I would not use one if you gave it to me. The only thing that challenges Fluvals is Eheim, so if you want to spend more for less flow/filtration go for an Eheim.

Back
Top Bottom