Help please?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishBoy185

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I bought a sunsun canister off of amazon and its not Priming!!! Ive pushed the blue button and filled the canister up with water and it still doesnt work. Ive pushed the button like 50 freakin times already!!!! I really need some help, do you think its because there is slack in the tubing? This thing is like an exercise trainer, can I please get some help??

Thank you very much in advance :thanks:

Are you giving it a second after priming? Also check the tubes. One is in one is out, make sure you have the out hooked up to the spray bar and the in hooked up to the intake tube. I did the same thing.

I have a primer on my filter also. It's not a sunsun (never heard of that brand). I don't fill the canister with water. As long as you don't have too much slack in your hoses as to cause kinks, it should not be a problem. All I do is press the prime button and wait. It usually takes a couple of minutes to get going. Did you give it a chance to see after you press it? When I first got mine, I thought the thing wasn't going to work but it is not instantaneous. If your instructions say to fill the canister then do so, otherwise empty it and try again. Give it a chance to get going. Good luck

I finally got it primed last night after an hour. The water is crystal clear now

Back
Top Bottom