Help with lighting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Newbiefishy

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have just returned back from hospital after 2 months I had a friend popping in to feed my fish, when I left for hospital I turned the lights off and just left the curtains open so that I didn’t end up with the lights on for too long and have a algae bloom to come back to

Since coming back the lights won’t work I have a interpet Aquaverse 110l it has duel lights that are the ones that came standard with the tank, I tried giving them a wiggle and tried taking them out and placing them back in but still not working at one point one light flickered twice very short amount of time, when one bulbs go do both not work usually or is it something else I wiggled the cables and things tried the plug in a different socket nothing is working

I have no knowledge or experience with electrics or anything like that so no idea what I should do,

Not sure if I need to buy two new bulbs but then I got the flicker out of one so if it was blown I assume it wouldn’t do that also I don’t know if one bulb goes do both not work

Really need some advice on what I need to do thanks in advance

Joanne

Back
Top Bottom