Help with time on aquaticlife 4 lamp T5 HO & LED PLEASE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mantowashisname

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I recently purchased this lighting system from a woman who owns a local salt water store. She said she had used it but everything was working fine blah blah blah. The lights do turn on with no issue and I am able to move the white and blue lights to the on off or auto modes. However when I try and manually set the timer it does not work. When I reset the timer I still cannot manually make any changes to the hour/minute options. I purchased this system in order to eventually be able to support corals in my tank. I have not and do not plan on adding any until I can get this problem fixed. Does anyone have any suggestions or help they could offer? Thank you.

I just bought the same light off of Craigslist I have directions if yours didn't come with them if that help

I messed with mine with out the directions for about an hour and finally remembered I had them lol

That would be amazing. The lights came right off a tank that was no longer being used in the shop so I didn't get any directions. I did try googling them and found what I believed to be the directions but when following be instructions nothing was working. Maybe yor instructions are different who knows it's worth a shot. If you could post a picture of them that would be awesome. Thank you!!!

Unfortunately I think the timer/digital control needs to be replaced. I have heard aquatic life has really good customer service but I'm a little worried that since I bought this from a lfs they may not be willing to replace it. Any ideas on what their policy is or how Long they cover them for? I can leave the purchasing from a local lfs part out I just want to make sure I tell them I have had it for a time frame that is covered by them.

Back
Top Bottom