HIPARGERO LED Aquarium Light

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spartin718

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi everyone I currently have a fluval spec v 16 gallon that came with a hood lid and nice light. The problem is I am a modern woman and the tank lid looks like one from the 50's. Well all of them do that have a plastic hood. I have two covers, one for my filter and one for main display tank. . Both broke. Now I am looking into alternatives. I have a light picked out but I need help finding a mesh lid with my dimensions.
21.8" x 17.5" x 11.5

The light is for an aquarium 10-18 inches long. My main glass display is 18 inches long so perfect fit on that. I just need to find a lid!!!

Thanks in advance for any help.

Attachments

• Screenshot (45).jpg
    Screenshot (45).jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 39
Hi everyone I currently have a fluval spec v 16 gallon that came with a hood lid and nice light. The problem is I am a modern woman and the tank lid looks like one from the 50's. Well all of them do that have a plastic hood. I have two covers, one for my filter and one for main display tank. . Both broke. Now I am looking into alternatives. I have a light picked out but I need help finding a mesh lid with my dimensions.
21.8" x 17.5" x 11.5

The light is for an aquarium 10-18 inches long. My main glass display is 18 inches long so perfect fit on that. I just need to find a lid!!!

Thanks in advance for any help.

Thanks for all the interest. You'll be happy to know that I found a mesh top that I can do myself.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B082VMNND3/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks for all the interest. You'll be happy to know that I found a mesh top that I can do myself.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B082VMNND3/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thank you!! That is perfect!! I was reading the reviews and it's a great kit but I read you should supply your own mesh because the one roll that comes with it is very flimsy. So off to search for mesh. I can't thank you enough!! :thanks::fish1::fish2: I'll post pics when I get it completed:))

Back
Top Bottom