Hood for an "all-glass" 75gal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mazdaman

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I bought a 75gal "all-glass" aquarium from Bigals. I also bought the "stingray" stand from bigals. I really like the clean look of the stand and I am thinking about a hood for the tank aswell. I would like it to be black and small. I don't like the really tall ones and don't need it either. I'm thinking of around 6" or so from the top of the tank. I'm thinking that ordering may not be the best route but whatever.....
Any suggestions or ideas are welcome.
Thanks

Have you thought about DIY ?

If you have the time and the spirit , it might be what you need , + you can save a couple of bucks :)

no pictures jchillin.... ...tough to see if it matches without any visual. Thanks for the link though, I'll keep that in mind.

works... I've already got the hinged glass tops for my tank and a 48" light. I was looking more for one of those wood canopies you see. The only thing is I don't like the look of the really tall ones. i know they are tall so you can keep all equipment hidden but I only really need around 5" or so. Thanks again, I can always count on you to chime in since we have the same size tank and we bought near the same time too. I might try a diy in the summer and I'm in no rush. I just wanted to see if anyone wanted the same thing I did and found it.

Back
Top Bottom