How does the AI Prime light work?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jbeatts

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have an AI Prime light for my reef tank and I'm having a lot of trouble getting it to work. Does anyone have some type of guide for the app? I'm having trouble connecting to the app as well as setting a schedule. I just want it on at 8 am and off at 8 pm, but the light goes on and off randomly.

I wasn't the biggest fan of the app, but when I replaced my phone I lost my settings and simply never logged back in since I had it working at that time.
When I hear of led lights turning on and off randomly I want to know if it is a flashing on and off or just turning on and off at random times during the day? The first meaning there is something wrong with the unit, usually the power box, the other meaning with scheduling.

I'm currently entering my work weekend on nights. If I don't get back to you in a day, feel free to send me a PM.

I wasn't the biggest fan of the app, but when I replaced my phone I lost my settings and simply never logged back in since I had it working at that time.
When I hear of led lights turning on and off randomly I want to know if it is a flashing on and off or just turning on and off at random times during the day? The first meaning there is something wrong with the unit, usually the power box, the other meaning with scheduling.

I'm currently entering my work weekend on nights. If I don't get back to you in a day, feel free to send me a PM.
It's not flashing just going on and off at random times. I used the easy setup feature, but it's not working.

Back
Top Bottom