hydor koralia 12v

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Korolias arent good for wave makers. Plus wavemakers need a good understanding to work right.

Lance... Koralia makes a new 12V version for use with their own wavemaker.

Tamra&Steven... seems like everyplace I've seen them, they're on "backorder". Not sure if anyone has actually seen them yet!

Im guessing the 12 volt part would be the controller. The controller might take batteries? Do you have a link?

Wavemakers are more for looks then total overall tank health. In the wrong hands will cause many problems and most reefers dont need them.

The only bad thing I heard about them is the price and they only work with the new controllable Koralias. The unit you linked to can only control 2 ph's. The better controller that can control up to 4 ph's is close to $500.

Personally, I would give them about a year before I considered purchasing them. I love Hydors, but I got one of the first batches of 2s and they had some issues. The covering of the motor was not sealed properly and they had a recall on them. This happened to me nad fried my tank. So, give them some time to work out the kinks, JME.

ya the do cost alot i can get them local 400 out the door for a set up. but im pretty sure i know how to use a wavemaker lance. and it plugs in and converts 110 to 12v. anyways i was just wondering if anyone has seen them work ive heard the are nice but not seen one yet.

Back
Top Bottom