Hydor Koralia Evolution Pumps

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Smithcinema

Aquarium Advice Activist
I about to start up my 80 gal tank that's 24x24 by 31 inches high will be filling it with live rock with calm fish and invertebrate my lfs said to add some corals 2 .. Have a Coralife ho lighting system and a fluval g6 with a CPR 1000 wetdry and a carbon and gfo reactor and a uv will add a skimmer if needed !! Have 2 return lines one on each side a 700 gph ehiem and the g6 is about the same the tank is a show room tank viewed from 3 sides the back wall is all I have to work with do I need a Hydor Koralia Evolution Pump for more flow and if so can I put it on the back angled out ??? I always see them on the middle of the side of the tank !! That is impossible for me to do ?? Would it ruin the flow of the tank ?? Will the fish be screwed up swimming to the rear wall ?? Thanks for any help on this issue

You can put it anywhere you like as long as there's good flow around the tank,you may need a couple.I dont know where you are but i've just replaced the impellor attachment for a 2800l/h evolution it cost half the price of a new one!!!

Back
Top Bottom