Hydor koralia help.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikestanked

Aquarium Advice Freak
I just got a new 425gph power head from hydor, its my second PH in my tank. I'm plugging it in and nothing happens. I've tried it about 50 f*ing times and still nothing. Sometimes my other PH does this also, but after I wiggle the cord or give it a tap it starts up. I've tried this with the new one, still nothing!
Help me please

You've got it submerged, right? (Just want to cover all the bases here).

I have 2 of them in my tank, and they always start first time, every time. You might want to give Hydor a call, or swap it from your vendor.

Take the cover off & check the impeller. It's either split and seized or dirty & stuck. Mine do this occasionally but they free up with a spin of the impeller.

I had his happen before. I used it for water changes and one day it decided not to work. I threw it away and got another one. Mine was a 245 though

Mine also does that and I plug unplug plug unplug untill it starts .. Even cleaning it doesn't seem to always fix it. Sometimes mine even does reverse flow which is weird.. I bought a aquatop ph and haven't had a issue since actually I was so happy with the price and the product itself i bought one to mix my water

Back
Top Bottom