Hydor rotating flo deflector

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

newfound77951

Aquarium Advice Addict
I just got two of these things to put on the MJ900s I have. They seem to work great, except that one of them won't stay on the PH.... The other stays fine. It seems like the adapter fitting is just a hair too big, and it slowly gets forced off from the water pressure. Any ideas how I can keep it on there? I was thinking a cable tie? That particular PH always seems to have problems keeping its attachments on....

I would try the cable tie. I use them all the time instead of hose clamps in under water situations. Just make sure the tie is all plastic, some use a metal tab inside.

Kurt_Nelson said:
Hot glue? Strong enough to keep it on, yet easy enough to come off when you want to clean it.
he's right... or you can just rub a little bit of hot glue around it and let it dry.. then it would make it tighter..

How about a rubber band or fishing wire....?

Thanks everyone, now I have some ideas! I don't know why, but my brain just refused to work while I was staring at the PH, watching the flo deflector shooting off across the tank again and again....

Back
Top Bottom