ideas, ideas, ideas........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes I know that more biomedia is better that's why I'm loading this thing.would a filter sock or filter floss be better? Filter floss is way cheaper.
I didn't think about a second drain hole. I guess it wouldn't be that hard since the drill bit will drill 2-3 holes. All I'd have to do I'd buy a second bulkhead and hook it up. If I go with 2 should I go with the 1" bulkheads?

As long as you have an easy way to remove the floss without having it lose the debris it trapped. A basket with floss perhaps. Or a DYI sock using nylon hosiery and a hoop of some type. Plus floss.

I don't know much about flow rates and drain holes; a duplicate of the original should be fine.

As long as you have an easy way to remove the floss without having it lose the debris it trapped. A basket with floss perhaps. Or a DYI sock using nylon hosiery and a hoop of some type. Plus floss.

I don't know much about flow rates and drain holes; a duplicate of the original should be fine.

Alright.Yes the filter floss will be easily accessible. It will be at the top of the pvc pipe trickle filter. So it will be exposed.

I have been looking myself and so far have been just using paper. Some people have mentioned a sketch program. Ill post when I find one.

Back
Top Bottom