Im so exited! I just can't hide it!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ericwithac

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Just found out my co-worker has THREE tanks that are just sitting around.

A 37g, a 15g & a 10g. I was thinking of getting the 15g as a quarentine, then maybe doing a small reef/live coral tank in the 10g. Idk if I need a 55,37,15,10 right now.

Any input!?

The smaller the tank, the harder it is to maintain for a reef. I would do the 37g as a reef tank instead.

Just found out my co-worker has THREE tanks that are just sitting around.

A 37g, a 15g & a 10g. I was thinking of getting the 15g as a quarentine, then maybe doing a small reef/live coral tank in the 10g. Idk if I need a 55,37,15,10 right now.

Any input!?

I would choose the 15g for the QT personally. It will allow you to get/keep more fish in a "bulk" buy scenario. I'd also go SW with the 37g. The larger size being easier to keep more stable parameters. The 10g, I see as a shrimp tank ?? !! Start it of with setting it up and letting it mature for about 6 months. Throw in something hardy from one of your existing tanks to help get it moving along. After some time, come back down to CT. There's an ad on CL for CRS (not RCS) and I think the price is pretty good. 12 for $35. I've seen it a few times so I'd think he's overpopulated now and again. I'll try to find the link.

Throw a party!! The more tanks the merrier!

+1 for sure !!! I've got 3 running and 11 sitting due to space and weight restrictions. (Maybe 12 if the next deal doesn't fall thru. 400g !!!)

Sent from my iPhone that doesn't like me. Or you !!

Back
Top Bottom