Info about this tank/stand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hackteck

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey everyone i haven't been around in ages i've been out of the hobby for a while as i got busy but i came across this tank and stand someone threw away can anyone tell me what size it looks like and if this is the right stand? if i measured correctly its 18L x 20W x 23H it doesn't have any leaks i've already checked

https://imgur.com/a/CmqqoDk

It's 36 gallons

does that stand look like the right type of stand or was it thrown out with the tank and has nothing to do with it lol it fits the tank perfectly but i wanted to be sure it could hold it when full obviously

Lighting is often a challenge with taller tanks more narrow reefs, longer distance for strong light to reach of course. SW has some great opportunities. Will be interested to watch in the build when the time comes.

Vinegar, baking soda and magic eraser (new and generic brands fine too) are your friend to get a used tank looking sharp. With super rinsing and attention to under the ridges / rim of the tank. If you need it.

Back
Top Bottom