Is this a good price?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BfishLpond78

Aquarium Advice FINatic
120 gallon tank, dual over flows, non furniture grade stand that could be built to look nice, 40 gal breeder sump and plumbing pipe to go with it for 350...

Seems a little high, unless there is lights and tops that are included.Any thing else included with set up?

Sounds pretty good to me. I suppose it depends on where u are located

Im located in CT. Both tanks are two years old, o saw the same tank in the LFS and it was 600. Nothing else is included.

So i did some more hunting around and i went to the best LFS for reef tanks in my area of CT and just happen to talk to the owner who is going to an aquarium convention in AC this weekend and hes going to be ordering tanks. So i asked hin what hes getting and i told him what im looki.g for. He said he can get me a 120 gal tank with the front panel being starphire glass and stand..everything comes with a warrenty and is reef ready and overflows and plumbing for 550...does this sound like a better deal considering everything is new...

Back
Top Bottom