Jaebo TW10 in a 29

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

evil Nick

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a TW 10

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0192I0QCM/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

In my 29 gallon and it makes a great flow but pretty much on one side of the tank. I Picked up the newer smaller SW2 which IS smaller but oddly makes just as much flow. I wanted them to face each other but the flow was just way to much and the fish/corals were being blown around. I decided to send it back and Im sticking with the 1 TW for now. Im just wondering if you guys have suggestions on a better placement.

95775-albums14648-picture71332.jpg

its in the upper right so it blows to the left. I dont mind it but it really beats on that GSP on the upper right in front of it. Its still been growing but I wonder if its not furthering up the rock just due to the crazy flow. I also have started wondering if its been losing color due to this. Though I recently also cleaned it a bit with a soft tooth brush so maybe it was that, the timing is hazy for me.

Ive been trying to adjust it but if its not 100% perfect then it seems EVERYTHING else is being blown around like crazy.

My other option was to swap the 10 with the 2 period but when I tested the 2 it didnt seem to make much difference even though the footprint was smaller.

Id love some nice vortechs but I just dont have vortech cash right now.

Back
Top Bottom