JEBO ODYSSEA CANISTER FILTER ??? Can find no info on it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I own the Jebo 828 which is now called the CFS4. I think it's an excellent filter. I don't think it's a smart idea to buy it used. It is inexpensive new. Don't know if your looking at a used one at E-Bay. Go to aquatraders.com. They were selling it for $39.99. If they're out of stock, try superfishstore.com. I purchased mine from them-no problems. Very quiet filter, all the features of the Eheim pro2 but 1/3 the cost. Priming button,no bypass feature,4 stage(media baskets),uses 25 watts,for tanks 55-125 gallons,1200 L/P/H or 317 G/P/H. Some complaints others have stated( I have not had these problems),hoses that sometimes kink. Again,definitely worth the money. After 1 year have no problems.Superfishstore.com stocks many replacement parts.Don't think you'll need them .

I also bought the CFS4 new, and like it. I think I paid a bit more, so that stinks :(. Very little noise, easy to assemble/clean/disassemble. Good flow. My hoses do kink, but they haven't for a while. Just keeping an eye on them.

greenmaji said:
what kind of SW tank are you planning?
any coarls I would suggest skipping the canister filter.. HTH

I have purchased this canister and it is on the way to me. I am setting up a FOWLR

Back
Top Bottom