JUWEL Dealers Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CoolHand

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi Everyone,

I have taken a real fancy to the look of the JUWEL tanks/stands. Does anyone know if there are any dealers in South Eastern Ontario Canada? Or in northern New York area (watertown/syracuse)? Or does anyone know of any equivalents?

Particularly I liked the Rio 180.

Thanks,

CH...

Last edited:
Interesting that you like the Juwels. Most people don't like internal filters. I am assuming you aren't in the GTA, as there are some alternate types of aquariums available at places like lucky Aquarium. I personally haven't seen any here, and would expect the cost would be very high if they were. Shipping from Europe would add significantly to the cost.

I was more going by looks at this point - my wife likes the contemporary feel of the JUWELs.. the Fluval Vicenza 180 or Fluval Osaka 260 seem to look nice too. Essentially it would be nice to find a contemporary stand with a 45-60g tank from a Canadian Supplier. I find Canadian fish supply websites lacking in terms of Aquariums. I'm sure that the stores have some in stock but I have to drive 2-3 hours it would be nice to have a better idea of products lines. Does anyone know if Big Al's carries Fluval aquariums or similar? Or is there any websites/stores? Essentially Ottawa - Montreal - Toronto are my options.

Cheers,

CH

Back
Top Bottom