largest filter for a ten gallon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Flossie

Aquarium Advice Addict
I currently have aquatech 5-15 on my two ten gallons however I came in to a GREAT Sale and bought several extra and upgrading filters.. i have aquatech 10-20 and aquatech and tetra 20-40 would the aquatech 20-40 be to large ?? It will not be a betta tank. more thank likely some sort of tetras and corys and maybe RCS

There never can be too much filtration, IMO. But depending on the fish will chain the amount of water flow there should be. However, since your not doing a betta tank, then most likely you'll be ok

Fishkeeper26 said:
There never can be too much filtration, IMO. But depending on the fish will chain the amount of water flow there should be. However, since your not doing a betta tank, then most likely you'll be ok

Awesome bc I have had bad experiences with ten gallons! Lol I figure the larger the filter the better :D

Make current blockers! I have 3 filters on my ten gal, and I duct taped a piece of plastic over the filter water output. My betta has no problems In this tank

Make current blockers! I have 3 filters on my ten gal, and I duct taped a piece of plastic over the filter water output. My betta has no problems In this tank

hey that's not a bad idea :)
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom