LED Lunar Lights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

uscamaro

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Does anyone have these lights? I would love to have one or two to my tank but I am not sure if I should get the moon white or nocturnal blue. If anyone has a picture of either of the lights, please post them.

Or the Aqualight Lunar Blue-Moon-Glow?

Last edited:
I didn't want to spend a ton of money so I tried these.. Kind of a DIY (they come either put together or not) though you still have to figure out how to mount them up. If you're looking for the blue night tinge, they work great.

Probably not the best from light quality but if it's the effect you're looking for these look great in a 55g.

http://stores.ebay.com/Led-moonlights-4-less_W0QQssPageNameZstrkQ3amefsQ3amesstQQtZkm

sorry, i'm completely new to this...about the moon lights, do you need any other lights or just those?? that probably doesn't make sense...once again very new and am just researching diff. items i will need for my sw setup!

They are used so you can see the nocturnal animals without them knowing you can see. Also, if you stay up late and still like to see your fish, and don't want to interrupt their "daylight," these are supposed to be perfect.

Patrick: Are you still using these moon lights. I was looking at them and wondered how you liked them now?

Thanks

Personally, I like the blue ones. If you really want to see your night critters, use a flashlight with a red lens, you will see a lot more.

Back
Top Bottom