Looking for a R/O unit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tmfish

Aquarium Advice Freak
looking to purchase a R/O unit. If you have any experience with these unit please share. I am also looking for recommendations on a good unit.

purewaterclub on Ebay sells decent units for around $100. I use their 5-stage 100gpd unit.

airwaterice.com has some top of the line units that are extremely highly rated in the hobby.

Filterdirect. I got a 100gpd unit for $140 with free shipping. My tap has 500+ TDS, and final water is 000 TDS. I'd purchase again in a heartbeat.

purewaterclub on Ebay sells decent units for around $100. I use their 5-stage 100gpd unit.

As it took me a while to find them, they are actually listed as purewaterclub*com as the member name. I'm not that great with ebay so it took me a while to find. For others like me: do an advanced search, then on the left select "by seller" and then put in their name.

I'm also in the market so thanks for the other name!

Is there a big difference between the horizontal or vertical DI unit?

A vertical DI in a clear housing with color changing resin helps you known when to start testing the TDS.

I've had my AirWaterIce Typhoon III for 6 years. I love the clear cannisters so I know when the sediment filter should be replaced as well as when to start testing tds again.

Back
Top Bottom