Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 12-14-2009, 10:49 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Regular
deanp88's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 73
Looking for standpipe part...

I currently have a 125 g tank with a standpipe drain on each end. On the standpipe is a sponge filter with a float on top. I want to do away with the sponge filter and use something I have seen once. It was a plastic type silencer that went on top of the 1" pipe. Can anyone direct me to something like that that I could replace the sponge filters with?
deanp88 is offline   Reply With Quote


Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Stockman Standpipe xxnonamexx Saltwater Reef Aquaria 1 03-30-2006 01:37 PM
durso standpipe? ttopmustanggt88 DIY Projects 1 03-30-2006 09:48 AM
standpipe question ttopmustanggt88 General Hardware/Equipment Discussion 7 03-07-2006 11:07 PM
Standpipe users... help? Gatorfreak Saltwater Reef Aquaria 0 10-13-2004 01:04 PM
Standpipe sizing indy Saltwater Reef Aquaria 1 08-02-2004 06:20 PM

» Photo Contest Winners

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.