Marineland led bubble wand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishCrazy760

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Just got home from petsmart and seen this marineland blue led bubble wand looks pretty cool. Does anybody know if its any good? Is it worth buying? I believe it was 8 inches long and has 6 leds. Any feedback will help thank you

I have one of these and I love it especially after the main light goes out.

Cool I was about to get some my self I saw some in different colors for 1 wand for 30 bucks.

Fishie said:
Cool I was about to get some my self I saw some in different colors for 1 wand for 30 bucks.

I bought these ones at petsmart 17 dollars each

17 is much cheaper than what I paid at the LFS. Not too upset its convenient and I want to patronize them somehow as they have been good about answering questions.

TT71 said:
17 is much cheaper than what I paid at the LFS. Not too upset its convenient and I want to patronize them somehow as they have been good about answering questions.

Yea my LFS doesnt have a good selection for freshwater products or else ill shop there more often they do have good selection of fish though and thats where I buy them couples dollars more but healthy thats all that matters

I prefer to by fish from the LFS but my tanks was just starting and my daughter was eager to get some fish in the tank. So I bought some from petco and petsmart and they are ok but I still perfer a good LFS.

I've wondered about those led bubblers myself. Have you seen the flexible one? I've been debating getting one but the price is stopping me right now. Lol!

I have an led bubbler and I love it. I also seen the flexible one too. I think if you have a big tank it could be cool but I only have a 30 so I dont see it being helpful for my situation.

Back
Top Bottom