Marineland Neptune Heaters?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ferret

Aquarium Advice Addict
I bought one of these the other day for a new 10 gallon, but oddly enough, its not on their webpage.. Is this a newer product that just isn't there yet, or an older discontinued product that petsmart just had lying around still?

I am not familiar with them and can't find anything on the web about them! All I can say is that I have been very happy with my Visitherms, and generally trust products from Marineland.

Same :p I practically swear by Marineland. I just find it odd I can't find any information about them, yet Petsmart is fully stocked with them as a 'Featured' item and all. I could not find any indictation on the box if they were fully submersible or not. The way they look out of the box could suggest either.

I'm sure its a perfectly good product, its just odd that they don't 'exist' anywhere ;p There's just no information.

I would "assume" they are not submersible, unless they specifically mention it, as this is an important feature. You might call PetSmart and ask the fish manager if they are an overstock that they just discovered they had, left over from a while ago, or if they are a new product. I did not find it on the Marineland "new product" page but it may not have been updated. I, like you, want to investigate my products!

Back
Top Bottom