Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 02-04-2020, 10:27 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie

MarineLand penguin pro 275 or Seachem tidal 55?

Good morning everyone. I just got a 20gallon long and installed a Fluval c3 on it but it is so loud that I canít stand it.

Doing some more research I came across these two filters and just wondering what one would you all recommend?

Thanks!

Old 02-09-2020, 07:12 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Newbie

I would go with the Tidal filters for the self priming w/submerged pump so it’s quiet and will always start after a power failure or maintenance, removable no spill media basket for easy cleaning and locks in place and won’t push up flooding your floor, variable flow control from 20-100% in 10% increments and a built in skimmer. I have 2 of them. Great.

Tags
marine, marineland, penguin, sea, seachem

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com