metal halide vs led

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Check shipping to AUS but that's a throwaway price. You just can't beat it. Weak part of these guys are a very few drivers have gone bad, but they can be easily replaced by a reputable importer.

Day 2 of using Kessil lights and my corals are loving it. It brings out the colors nicely even though I used my iPhone 5 camera. I bought an Aqua Illumination Vega originally thinking I would do a cube reef but ended up with a standard 60 gallon. Instead of buying a second Vega I bought two Kessils. Couldn't be happier with my decision.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392166981.063606.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392166995.461438.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392167008.597707.jpg

I am a satellite communications engineer and my company does a lot of work for Motorola. They are selling some new communications technology I am involved in. Australia is one of the markets that they think will benefit from this tech. This is for very remote communications work, so my best guess is inland. Don't know yet.

Well looks like I might be going led I have finished all my Tafe so I am getting reimbursed the money I have paid so ill be getting $1400 to play with realistically it will be more like $400 odd because I need to save might get the halides just in because I can and maybe sell them

Back
Top Bottom