Need a return pump recommendation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I used a dart which is located in the basement, and still throttle it back about a quarter. same yank set up

I run a mag24 on my 210 and haven't had heat or noise issues from it. Before I was running scicce pumps but when it burned out I didn't have the money to replace it and bought this. It's been kicking for 2 1/2 years so far without a failure.

I have a mag drivev18 it is a great, reliable pump. It all depends on headloss and how many gph your trying to turn over. I have a 135g with a sump and I have it turned down a little with a ball valve. Also for less head loss you could do flex tubbing.

A mag 12 should be plenty if you're running the pump from under the stand. You won't have that much head loss. If you're worried grab a mag18 and throttle it back some with a ball valve or gate valve

No problem. Good choice in pumps. Scicce is my favorite just not when when I press the checkout and pay button lol

Back
Top Bottom