Need advice in custom aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

litjc23

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have made a aquarium that us going to fit into a 19 inch tv. The aquarium is only about 4 gallons. The lighting will be custom LEDs. The problem is the top had to be closed up and angled, leaving me with one question. What kind of filter do I need?

Here is a picture from the side. Thanks in advance

ForumRunner_20130122_000053.jpg

Could u post the tv? It may help a little more

U could do a very small sump in the back with a very small pump for the return line. And when I say sump I mean like coralife aquarium biocube's sump where it is on the back of the aquarium

As long as I can get it all to work! Looking into the sump pump right now.

Lol I remember seeing someone make a tank outbof an xbox!with the front if the system a viewing pales, a sweet rcs tank!! What are you getting in yours?

Not sure. Gonna leak test tomorrow. Then figure out which filter I want. Then go from there

I actually seen a tank/xbox 360 that actually worked

I plan in making another in a computer case, but I have to finish this first. Not sure what u was gonna put in it. Thinking about something that's very bright and colorful, since a tv broadcasts bright colors.

Lol I saw an old computer at school collecting dust: would be very fun to make a neat desktop tank!

I do computer repair and always have cases laying around. Thought that would be a cool display for my customer's to see when they come in.

Went ahead and leak tested. No leaks yay! But its only 2 and a half gallons. O well. I like the looks of the sponge filters for this application. What's the pros and cons of a sponge filter?

Back
Top Bottom