Need advice on lighting... Help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bowsNrams

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am wanting to have a blue light and a normal light on my tank. Are there hoods that house both of these lights? Does this make any sense at all?!? I want to be able to turn my blue lights on in the morning, then my normal daytime lighting, then in the evening turn the blue lights back on for a while before I turn the lights out for the day. I can't seem to find anything online, but I don't really know where to look or what to search for. Help please!

I am wanting to have a blue light and a normal light on my tank. Are there hoods that house both of these lights? Does this make any sense at all?!? I want to be able to turn my blue lights on in the morning, then my normal daytime lighting, then in the evening turn the blue lights back on for a while before I turn the lights out for the day. I can't seem to find anything online, but I don't really know where to look or what to search for. Help please!

One that comes to mind are MarineLand Double Bright LED's with moonlight.
Some T5's fixtures also come with moonlight LED's ... assuming this is what you're referring to.

Back
Top Bottom