Need help finding glass top

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

54seaweed

Macro Addict
I have a 37 gal aquicon bow front
bought new lights but they don't fit the existing hood
I'm looking for a full glass top to fit my tank
anyone know who carry's tops for bow fronts
tried making one from plexi glass but it turns white with in a week almost like a fog in the glass

What brand is the tank? Foster& Smith carry glass canopies. Pet Solutions also carry canopies. Between the two companies they cover most brands of tanks! You can find F&S, and Pet Solutions on line, or send for a catalog.

Dr foster and smith has a ton. Both Perfecto for Marineland tanks and Versa tops for Aqueon. If they arrive broken, new ones are shipped out without question :) highly recommend them

I tried foster&smith but they don't have any glass tops for 37 gal bow fronts only those black plastic ones that I'm trying to get away from in first place
Think I may go to glass shop and have them cut me out one on tues after weekends over
think they also polish the edges so no one gets cut

:thanks:

Are you sure it's not a 36 gal bowfront? Looking at a list of all Aqueon's bowfronts on their website, there is no 37 gal listed, but there is a 36 gal, and versa-tops for it are available on ebay. ;)

Are you sure it's not a 36 gal bowfront? Looking at a list of all Aqueon's bowfronts on their website, there is no 37 gal listed, but there is a 36 gal, and versa-tops for it are available on ebay. ;)
I was thinking the same thing, but never know with tank manufacturers;)

I have a 36 gallon bowfront, my lfs ordered the top for me. I can't remember how much I paid but I do know I was surprised at how cheap it ended up being.

I have a 36 gallon bowfront, my lfs ordered the top for me. I can't remember how much I paid but I do know I was surprised at how cheap it ended up being.

Hi Jenna,
you wouldn't by chance know the company that made it would you ,
that way maybe I could find there number and see if they may have something that would work for me
thanks
JOHN

yes it"s a 37 gal still have paper that was glued to the front glass
it's about a inch taller than the 36 so I guess a top from a 36 would work , but still can't find any with the cut glass for the bow
Figures I would find the odd ball :facepalm:
if I didn't decide to change out lighting I wouldn't be having this problem , but like everything if there's no challenge it's no fun:D

I call my lfs today and find out for you exactly where thy ordered it. I'm not home but I'll let you know as soon as I find out .

Back
Top Bottom