New Acquisition: CPR Bak-Pak 2 Protein Skimmer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bawel

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi guys,

Today I just got a CPR Bak-Pak 2 Protein Skimmer from someone on craigslist, used, but he cleaned it up for just $50, I think it's a pretty good deal. Anyone can help me with it? I'm wondering I need to do any changes to the blue thingy that comes with it. Should I "plug and play" to the fish tank that I have?

Any help will be greatly appreciated

PS: No Manual included, that's why I'm clueless :confused:

Thank you

I believe you should be fine with out the Plastic Blue Meida that comes with the Skimmer.... I would run it without... IMO

Ah... just leave it empty Frankie? Btw, liking your avatar, the frogspawn... I'm thinking of getting that. I found someone a block away from my workplace selling it on craigslist for like $15

Ah... just leave it empty Frankie? Btw, liking your avatar, the frogspawn... I'm thinking of getting that. I found someone a block away from my workplace selling it on craigslist for like $15

I would jump on it $15 Frog spawn Coral. But yeah let it empty Let your Biological Filtration do the job for you in your system...:) JMO

was it in Covina? just saw the listing. if so its missing the collecter. kind of gray plastic that sits on top.

Hey mgamer, actually he's not missing that :) he just forgot to post the picture :) and yes, you're right, he's in Covina, but he works in Commerce, so I picked it up from there :), closer to West LA.

Frankie, I know huh?! he's actually going to sell the green star polyps to me also :), I'm going to his place this Friday, I can't wait, he's only a block away... so close :)

Back
Top Bottom