nitrate reactor worth it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

huma-huma

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm currently contemplating purchasing a nitrate reactor for my 125g sw fowlr... And I'm seeking some input into if they are worth it or not? And if so, would it replace my skimmer or run along with it? Any advice is appreciated. Also take a look at this model and let me know if its worth it. Thanks
[URL="http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=370098659433+[/URL]

What model? See no link :p

I'd say run with skimmer, more the better, might rob certain inverts and wut not (ponders greatly) a tank completely bare of nutrients has to have an impact on something, but I dought it lol I don't think could get it that clean

Crap! The link is there but I somehow didn't post it right, my tanks a fowlr so I don't have to worry about corals...and the only thing I'm havin trouble with is the trates....

huma-huma said:
Crap! The link is there but I somehow didn't post it right, my tanks a fowlr so I don't have to worry about corals...and the only thing I'm havin trouble with is the trates....

I can't see why it wouldnt be worth it, the post I put before was just thinkin outloud lol

Back
Top Bottom