Nitromax?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

warped1

Aquarium Advice Freak
It's been a while since I posted a question but I'm at crossroads and need direction. Bio-Sprio is one hard item to find in my city but I came across a product called Nitromax by Tropical Science. I was wondering if anybody had any experience with it? Can it be used to aid a tank in doing a fishless cycle? :scrambleup: ---- and to save you some typing the chances of me obtaining material from an established tank is slim to none.

I had a few successful tank start-ups with Bio-Spira. I can no longer get to the lfs that I got it from, so I have used a product by Seachem called Stability. I found that Stabillity worked pretty well. It's still a good idea to monitor your water and possibly do some extra water changes but I did find that it helped. Its shelf life is longer than Bio-Spira also.

I found Nitromax on DrFosterSmith.com. It does sound similar to Stability. I have no experience with this brand, but I see no harm in trying it if you want to spend the money. Since it is live bacteria, it may work well if most of the bacteria are alive and not lost due to shipping, temperature variations, etc.

Back
Top Bottom