Oceanic 90 Gallon Bowfront

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sgc0286

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi!

I have been looking for a new aquarium(90gal) Found an Oceanic 90 Gallon bowfront on Craigslist today. The guy wants 225 and it comes with a return pump and a 29gallon tank that "Could" be used for a sump. It's predrilled and has built in overflow. Does not come with a stand.

I have looked everywhere for prices on how much this tank would be new, but I cant find it. If anyone can help me with info on this I would really appreciate it.
Thanks.

id say thats a pretty good deal, though not having a stand with it kind of sucks. i paid 225 for my 150g with heaters, a fluval 405 canister, stand, lights, nets, and a few other things, but bowfronts are generally more expensive. Ive googled and googled and cant find a price online either. I did see one going for $1200 on an online classifieds site, but its got alot more with it, including a stand. I would try and talk them down to at least $200, then you can try and find a stand, or better yet, build one :)

90 Gallon Oceanic Bowfront Aquarium - Fort Lauderdale - Everything Else - oceanic bowfront 90

I found that same link, Love that stand and canopy. If I were to build my own stand would I have to have a bow in the wood too? Dont know how to do that. My carpentry skills are not very good.:(

Most lfs sell the stands or can order. That is not a bad deal but the tanks new are $300 (here anyway). The stands cost about as much or more. I think you should go for $200. Then try and find a used stand. You can usually get a good deal on used stand only.

Back
Top Bottom